Climbing Team Trial Practice
Sunday, Feb 5, 2023 (1:00 pm - 3:00 pm)
This is a free trial practice for anyone interested in being a member of the Hoofer Mountaineering Club Climbing Team this semester! Please only sign up for one of the two available trial practices (unless you are a driver of the carpool). If you would like to be driven to and from the gym or if you have a car and are available to drive others, please sign up for the carpool here: CARPOOL LINK (there is a Sunday tab and a Wednesday tab, please sign up on the correct sheet)
Note that there are a limited amount of carpool spots and a spot isn't guaranteed. Please arrive 30 minutes early to your designated carpool pick-up location if you are carpooling. The location of the practice is at Summit Strength and Fitness (3118 Kingsley Way, Madison, WI 53713). Please arrive 15 minutes early if you are arranging your own transportation. Bring climbing shoes and a chalk bag if you have them, otherwise shoes can be rented at the gym.
Practice will be two hours long, lasting from 1-3pm on Sunday, February 5th. This practice is meant to give you a feel for what team practices will be like throughout the semester, come excited to meet new climbers and improve your technique!
- Event Type
- Lesson / Training (ratings may be achieved)
- Accommodation Information
- Driving or Travel Details
- Location: Summit Strength and Conditioning - 3118 Kingsley Way, Madison, WI 53713. ~20-25 minute bike ride or 10 minute drive from campus. Bus coverage is sparse so plan to drive/carpool or bike. Carpool link is in event description above.
- Food and Equipment Information
- Trip Cancellation, Reschedule, and Refund Information
- Trip Purpose/Goals