Climbing Team Trial Practice
Sunday, Sep 11, 2022 (1:00 pm - 3:00 pm)
This is a free trial practice for anyone interested in being a member of the Hoofer Mountaineering Club Climbing Team this semester! Please only sign up for one of the two available trial practices (unless you are a driver of the carpool). If you would like to be driven to and from the gym or if you have a car and are available to drive others, please sign up for the carpool here (there is a Sunday tab and a Wednesday tab, please sign up on the correct sheet): CARPOOLING SIGN-UP LINK
Note that there are a limited amount of carpool spots and a spot isn't guaranteed. Please arrive 30 minutes early to your designated carpool pick-up location if you are carpooling. The location of the practice is at Summit Strength and Fitness (3118 Kingsley Way, Madison, WI 53713). Please arrive 15 minutes early if you are arranging your own transportation. Bring climbing shoes and a chalk bag if you have them, otherwise shoes can be rented at the gym.
Practice will be two hours long, lasting from 1-3pm on Sunday, September 11th. This practice is meant to give you a feel for what team practices will be like throughout the semester, come excited to meet new climbers and improve your technique!
- Event Type
- Educational Event (passive learning, no rating)
- Accommodation Information
- Driving or Travel Details
- Limited carpooling spots will be arranged to take participants to Summit Strength and Fitness (3118 Kingsley Way, Madison, WI 53713). You are also welcome to drive or bike there yourself. See event description and carpooling spreadsheet for more info.
- Food and Equipment Information
- Climbing shoes can be borrowed at the gym if you do not own a pair. See event description for more info.
- Trip Cancellation, Reschedule, and Refund Information
- Trip Purpose/Goals