Trad Practice and Confidence Building
Thursday, Jun 17, 2021 (3:00 pm - 8:00 pm)
This will be a confidence building clinic for trad climbing. You must have an anchor rating and be confident in setting top rope anchors and be at least a beginner trad climber.
- Finding a project
- How to manage risk when projecting
- How to build a better lead head
We will meet in the CCC parking lot at 3pm. If you need to come a bit later, meet at the top. Once there are sign-ups, I will email out additional information on gear and the clinic.
- Event Type
- Lesson / Training (ratings may be achieved)
- Accommodation Information
- No accommodations needed
- Driving or Travel Details
- Meet at the CCC at 3pm. If you arrive later, find us at the top of the CCC. Drive on your own.
- Food and Equipment Information
- You will need to check out a rack and a rope from the club ahead of time. We can coordinate via email since not every single person needs a full rack and rope. Other trad specific gear will be supplied. You also must have your own personal anchor and two locking carabiners.
- Trip Cancellation, Reschedule, and Refund Information
- Please cancel as soon as you know you can't make it to make room for someone else.
- Trip Purpose/Goals
- The goal of this is to become a more confident trad climber. We will work on confidence building and risk management practices that will help your mental game.