Hillbilly Hollow Sport Climbing Clinic
Saturday, Apr 17, 2021 (9:00 am - 5:30 pm)
Open for sign up
Leaders: Benjamin Haas
We will be having a sport climbing clinic at Hillbilly Hollow to teach anyone interested how to sport climb.
You will need your top rope rating to participate in this event.
- Event Type
- Educational Event (passive learning, no rating)
- Accommodation Information
- (not set)
- Driving or Travel Details
- We will be providing 2 fleet vans for transportation. We have room for 2/4 spots in the vans currently. Email email@example.com to reserve a spot in a van.
- Food and Equipment Information
- The club will provide all ropes and quickdraws. Everyone should bring: 1. Harness* 2. Helmet* 3. Climbing Shoes* 4. Food for lunch 5. Water *Can be reserved through the club. Email a gear manager (firstname.lastname@example.org) to reserve.
- Safety plan information to be shared with attendees:
- All participants must show a green badger badge prior to leaving for the park. Masks will be required at all times. Physical distancing of greater than 6 feet is required at all times. Helmets are required while climbing and belaying. 1 person per row in fleet vehicles.
- Sanitation plan for any equipment used during the event:
- All equipment will be sanitized before and after the event.
- Trip Cancellation, Reschedule, and Refund Information
- We will give participants notice of cancellation at least 24 hours in advance.
- Trip Purpose/Goals
- (not set)
There are 5 people in this event, with 1 spots remaining.