Sport Climbing Clinic
Friday, Oct 6, 2023 (12:45 pm - 7:45 pm)
Anna Claire Crowley
Join Caitlin and I for a Sport Climbing Clinic at Hillibilly Hollow on the afternoon of Friday, October 6th.
We will be meeting at the Memorial Union circle at 12:50pm and departing at 1:10pm. Transportation is included! You must have a top rope rating to attend. You can test out at the Gear Manager's office hours, the President's office hours, or General Meetings on Thursday nights (see RecHub for more info).
Make sure to bring a harness, helmet, shoes, and belay device. As always, rent from the gear manager if you do not own these already!
Expect to venmo Caitlin a few dollars for gas!!
Stoked to see you there,
- Event Type
- Lesson / Training (ratings may be achieved)
- Accommodation Information
- Driving or Travel Details
- Transportation included.
- Food and Equipment Information
- Trip Cancellation, Reschedule, and Refund Information
- If weather looks poor, the clinic will be cancelled.
- Trip Purpose/Goals
- Sport Climbing Clinic